Early Access Care for Established Patients*
Tuesday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
First come, first served. No appointment necessary.
* an Established Patient is a person who has been seen by a SCRFHC medical provider in the past three years.
Benefits of Early Access:
- Extended early appointments
- Less missed time from work or school
- Flexible scheduling (you come a morning that works for you, no appointment needed)
- Quick appointments Requirements of Early Access Care:
- Must be an established patient at SCRFHC.
- Must have an acute problem.
- If all slots are full you may be offered an appointment later in the day.
Commonly Treated Early Access Care Complaints:
- Upper respiratory illnesses: such as sinus infection, ear infections, sore throats
- Asthma and COPD exacerbations
- Abdominal pain
- Gastrointestinal issues: such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
- Urinary infections
- Joint injuries