Mark D. Kaplan, DO
Phylicia Bonavida, FNP
Sally Johnson, FNP-BC
Tara Dwelley, FNP-C
Janice Small, FNP-C
Lawrence Crystal, DPM (Podiatrist)
We are your Patient Centered Medical Home which means we work with you on your care in a team approach. Our providers are truly compassionate and highly-skilled. Your well-being is our top priority. We are honored to be your health care provider and we take the responsibility for your care very seriously. We serve patients of all ages including young children and babies. You can trust your family’s health care to us.
We are your community health center and we offer comprehensive care for a vast array of medical needs:
- Care for acute illnesses
- Bronchitis/upper respiratory infections
- Cold or Flu
- Ear aches
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Management of chronic illness (diabetes, asthma, cardiovascular disease, depression)
- Medicare Wellness Visits
- Pediatrics, including well-child exams and immunizations
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Urinary tract infections
- Wound care
- HIV testing
- Skin disorders (eczema, acne)
- And more…
Early Access for Established Patients*
Tuesday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
First come, first served. No appointment necessary.
*Established Patient is a person who has been seen by a SCRFHC medical provider in the past three years.