Mark D. Kaplan, DO
Sally Johnson, FNP-BC
Tara Dwelley, FNP-C
Janice Small, FNP-C
We are your Patient Centered Medical Home which means we work with you on your care in a team approach. Our providers are truly compassionate and highly-skilled. Your well-being is our top priority. We are honored to be your health care provider and we take the responsibility for your care very seriously.
Early Access Care for Established Patients*
Tuesday – Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
First come, first served. No appointment necessary.
*Established Patient is a person who has been seen by a SCRFHC medical provider in the past three years.
We are your community health center and we offer comprehensive care for a vast array of medical needs:
- Care for acute illnesses
- Bronchitis/upper respiratory infections
- Cold or Flu
- Ear aches
- Gastrointestinal problems
- Management of chronic illness (diabetes, asthma, cardiovascular disease, depression)
- Pediatrics, including well baby exams and immunizations
- Pregnancy testing
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Urinary tract infections
- Wound care
- HIV testing
- Skin disorders (eczema, acne)
- And more…