We offer our patients easy and private access to their medical information online, so they can view their personal health record whenever and wherever they have access to the Internet.
Patients will have access to their private health information and receive periodic updates and reminders from their provider on their personal email address.
Access the Portal
To gain access to our secure server on the Patient Portal and become web-enabled, simply sign up by providing us with a personal (non-work) email address.
You will be able to securely log in with your username and password and gain access to your personal health record and other helpful features from any computer or smartphone with an Internet connection.
Word of caution: Do not access your Patient Portal, or any other sensitive personal information, using public Wi-Fi as there is the possibility of being hacked. Always use a secure connection.
Benefits of the Portal
- Appointments: Keep track of appointments
- Lab Results: Access and view lab results
- Medication: Request prescription refills
- Medical Records: View your personal health record
- Education: Receive educational materials
- Messages: Send and receive messages from staff
- Reminders: Receive health reminders
- Billing: View and pay billing statements
- Demographic Information: Update demographic information
- Referrals: View and request referralsThe Patient Portal is NOT intended for use in emergencies. If you require urgent or immediate medical care, call 911.